Field guide to wilderness medicine
The second edition of Field Guide to Wilderness Medicine by Dr. Auerbach is available as PDA software. This CD-ROM provides the necessary methods to manage any medical situations that may arise when you are in a wilderness setting.
This PDA of the second edition is a perfect guide for Physicians in helping to diagnose and treat any medical emergency occurring in remote outdoor areas. If you have this CD-ROM PDA you will get:
- Immediate access to the complete contents which contain the perfect illustrations
- This provides an organized method to find the necessary emergency procedures quickly when you are in the wilderness
- Information about the list of techniques and conditions which helps in immediate evacuation of the affected people or persons
- The information about the right equipments and supplies needed for giving basic first aid, wound management and pediatrics etc.
- The necessary knowledge about the drugs to treat various infections like cholera, malaria etc.
- Easy identification of the medical conditions like skin rashes, snake bites, insect bites etc. as the PDA contains the photographs of various conditions
The improved second edition of the Field Guide to Wilderness Medicine in the PDA form will be a real asset for those who spend their time in the wilderness.